It’s not just the large drum that makes the Candy GVSC 1410T3 Washing Machine an efficient choice.The 10kg capacity certainly makes this model ideal for bigger households, who can take advantage by fitting more of their garments in at once.A total of 16 programmes allows the appliance to perform intelligently, regardless of the task in hand. This contributes to an A+++ energy efficiency rating, which is the highest grade possible.The machine’s estimated annual consumption is 239 kWh, with 1.9 kWh predicted to be used per full load at 60 degrees.The options include a steam programme, which helps to give clothes a deep clean and get them as wrinkle-free as possible. This also goes some way to eliminating allergens.Cycles which take under an hour to complete include the 14, 30 and 44 minute rapid washes and the part-load Daily 59 Minute choice.Further settings take care of delicates, wool and baby wear, with extra power saved by the Eco Mix at 20 degrees. The hand wash and easy iron options use a cold water soak and lower spin speed.The product benefits from Candy’s Smart Touch technology which is accessed, along with the rest of the controls, either on the rotary dial or LED digital display.The Candy simply-Fi app is simple to download and can be paired with the machine, through a Smartphone and NFC (near field communication).This allows you to monitor, manage your tasks and perform regular maintenance checks, all by smartphone. You can even download new cycles.
Further benefits of the Candy GVSC 1410T3 Washing Machine
- A-classed for washing performance, so rest assured the basics will be done very well.
- The noise level of 58 decibels isn’t overly loud and is just the same as a conversation.
- The temperature and spin speeds, which go up to 1400 rpm, can be adjusted to suit.
- Delay start timer of up to 24 hours, so you can manage your laundry tasks in advance.
- Flexible in design, so can easily be incorporated under the worktop of a kitchen unit.